Hello friends and family! I decided to start a blog (something some of have you have suggested) since we are making so many neat memories over here! I aready post pictures to facebook, but I feel like this is a better way to share our adventures with everyone back home without annoying everyone on FB with my million posts/pictures!:) Plus, I would love to somehow make a book from this blog one day...
I haven't accumulated too many scenic pictures of Scotland yet ( I can't beleive that), which is something a few of you are interested in, but I am working on that. For now, I would like to post some random pics of our daily life here in Aberdeen, like getting our haircut, going to the mall, the grocery store and dance class. I also took some quick shots of the city from my car:). Not the best quality, but here they are (more to come!)....
I haven't accumulated too many scenic pictures of Scotland yet ( I can't beleive that), which is something a few of you are interested in, but I am working on that. For now, I would like to post some random pics of our daily life here in Aberdeen, like getting our haircut, going to the mall, the grocery store and dance class. I also took some quick shots of the city from my car:). Not the best quality, but here they are (more to come!)....
Apparently my pictures didn't post....working on that.
ReplyDelete