Two weekends ago, we celebrated Audra's 2nd birthday at Bouncin' Bears. Her birthday isn't until the 21st, but with it being so close to Christmas, we wanted to have it before things got too busy for everyone. We had such a great time visiting with our friends and family. The girls' cousins, Jaxson and Jagger, got to come in for the party and weekend as well, so they were really excited. They have so much fun with those two:).
Audra turning 2 is a bittersweet thing for me. When Audra was a baby she was really sick. I wished away her babiness because it was the only thing that could make her condition completely go away (She grew out of her condition a little over a year ago). Plus, I looked forward to the days the girls were more independent and doing things would be a lot more easy. And now that the little baby stage is gone, I am so sad. Yes, things are starting to getting easier and more fun, which I love, but at the same time I don't have little babies anymore ( unless we decide to have another one). Both of my girls are growing up! I know they are only 2 and 3, but I really want time to slow down! I'm sure some of you moms out there understand what I'm talking about:)
So anyway, here are some pics from her party which I thought turned out great! Thank you to all who came to celebrate her special day with us!:)
Audra turning 2 is a bittersweet thing for me. When Audra was a baby she was really sick. I wished away her babiness because it was the only thing that could make her condition completely go away (She grew out of her condition a little over a year ago). Plus, I looked forward to the days the girls were more independent and doing things would be a lot more easy. And now that the little baby stage is gone, I am so sad. Yes, things are starting to getting easier and more fun, which I love, but at the same time I don't have little babies anymore ( unless we decide to have another one). Both of my girls are growing up! I know they are only 2 and 3, but I really want time to slow down! I'm sure some of you moms out there understand what I'm talking about:)
So anyway, here are some pics from her party which I thought turned out great! Thank you to all who came to celebrate her special day with us!:)
No comments:
Post a Comment